– Brandt, V.C., Kerner auch Koerner, J., & Palmer-Cooper, E. (2019) The association between non-obscene socially inappropriate behavior and symptoms of ADHD and conduct problems in a large sample of adolescents. Frontiers in Psychiatry 10, 660
I curated and edited two case study publications for the School for Primary Care Research as their Patient and Public Involvement Officer:
– School for Primary Care Research: Public Involvement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
– School for Primary Care Research: Public Engagement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
Other Published Work
– Public involvement in research – just good science. The Psychologist, June 2018, Vol.31 (pp.46-47). Read it here.
– The Yarnfulness Project. UK Handmade Magazine Spring 2018. pp26-29. Read it here.
– “Beate Hermelin: A late bloomer”. In: More Passion for Science: Journeys into the Unknown (2015) Emma Palmer-Cooper & Rhianna Goozee. Read it here
– The Looking Glass – Student Magazine. Read it here