I curated and edited two case study publications for the School for Primary Care Research as their Patient and Public Involvement Officer:
- School for Primary Care Research: Public Involvement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
- School for Primary Care Research: Public Engagement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
Other Published Work
- Public involvement in research – just good science. The Psychologist, June 2018, Vol.31 (pp.46-47). Read it here.
- The Yarnfulness Project. UK Handmade Magazine Spring 2018. pp26-29. Read it here.
- “Beate Hermelin: A late bloomer”. In: More Passion for Science: Journeys into the Unknown (2015) Emma Palmer-Cooper & Rhianna Goozee. Read it here
- The Looking Glass – Student Magazine. Read it here