-Palmer-Cooper, E.C., McGuire, N., & Wright, A.C. (2021) Unusual experiences and their association with metacognition: investigating ASMR and Tulpamancy. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry, DOI: 10.1080/13546805.2021.1999798
-Cullen, A. E., Palmer-Cooper, E. C., Hardwick, M., Vaggers, S., Crowley, H., Pollak, T. A., & Lennox, B. R. (2020). Influence of methodological and patient factors on serum NMDAR IgG antibody detection in psychotic disorders: a meta-analysis of cross-sectional and case-control studies. The Lancet Psychiatry, 8, 109-120.
-Pollak, T. A., Coutinho, E., Palmer-Cooper, E., & Vincent, A. (2020). Inflammatory and autoimmune disorders in neuropsychiatry. Oxford Textbook of Neuropsychiatry, 245.
– Brandt, V.C., Kerner auch Koerner, J., & Palmer-Cooper, E. (2019) The association between non-obscene socially inappropriate behavior and symptoms of ADHD and conduct problems in a large sample of adolescents. Frontiers in Psychiatry 10, 660
British Psychological Society ‘Wessex Psychologist Bulletin’ Editor.
‘Wessex Psychologist Bulletin, Special Issue 18, Spring 2021’ – Coming Soon
I curated and edited two case study publications for the School for Primary Care Research as their Patient and Public Involvement Officer:
– School for Primary Care Research: Public Involvement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
– School for Primary Care Research: Public Engagement Case Studies. NIHR School for Primary Care Research, © SPCR, April 2018
Other Published Work
– Public involvement in research – just good science. The Psychologist, June 2018, Vol.31 (pp.46-47). Read it here.
– The Yarnfulness Project. UK Handmade Magazine Spring 2018. pp26-29. Read it here.
– “Beate Hermelin: A late bloomer”. In: More Passion for Science: Journeys into the Unknown (2015) Emma Palmer-Cooper & Rhianna Goozee. Read it here
– The Looking Glass – Student Magazine. Read it here